I could be out of line for writing this but remember all of the leaders in your prayers. And remember that Senator McCain will still be in the Senate where he has a well-earned reputation for “change” and reform. If he doesn’t win the presidency, a GOP maverick would so significant to improving Washington.
- Opportunity School District Amendment: Sneaky Trojan Horse for School Vouchers
- Governor’s Office Could Close Monroe High, Dougherty High and Southside Middle School in Albany: Vote No “Opportunity School Board”
- Trojan Horse: Vote No on Opportunity School District Constitutional Amendment
- Democrats and Republicans/Sanders and Trump: For Granted or For Granite
- Space Cowboys: Can Bill Clinton Dems Save the Day From Trump And Sanders
- 78,257 hits
Tagsabortion africa African Americans agriculture albany augusta austin scott Bible Bill Clinton Black college Blacks blue dogs cbc Chambliss Clinton CNN colin powell college Congress Conservatives crime David Perdue democrats education faith family football Fox News Georgia GOP healthcare Herman Cain hillary Hillary Clinton hip hop Huntsman Isakson Jack Kingston Jim Marshall jobs Macon marriage mccain Michael Steele Michelle Nunn Michelle Obama military Mitt Romney mlk moderates msnbc music newt Newt Gingrich Nunn Obama oil palin politics rap republicans sanford bishop saxby Scarborough senate south student loans teachers tea party Tiger Woods troops Trump usda voting youth