I could be out of line for writing this but remember all of the leaders in your prayers. And remember that Senator McCain will still be in the Senate where he has a well-earned reputation for “change” and reform. If he doesn’t win the presidency, a GOP maverick would so significant to improving Washington.
- I Voted: Uppity Peach Point
- For Granted: Post-Obama and Black Trump Supporters
- Appreciation for Candidate Trump, the Georgia Opportunity School Board Amendment and Path to the Black Middle Class
- Town Hall “Party With A Purpose”: Hear from Everyone
- Trump, Clinton, Kaepernick and Condoleezza: A More Perfect Union
- 79,785 hits
Tagsabortion africa African Americans agriculture albany augusta austin scott Bible Bill Clinton Black college Blacks blue dogs cbc Chambliss Clinton CNN colin powell college Congress Conservatives crime David Perdue democrats education faith family football Fox News Georgia GOP healthcare Herman Cain hillary Hillary Clinton hip hop Huntsman Isakson Jack Kingston Jim Marshall jobs Macon marriage mccain Michael Steele Michelle Nunn Michelle Obama military Mitt Romney mlk moderates msnbc music newt Newt Gingrich Nunn Obama palin politics rap republicans sanford bishop saxby Scarborough Schools senate south student loans teachers tea party Tiger Woods troops Trump usda voting youth