I could be out of line for writing this but remember all of the leaders in your prayers. And remember that Senator McCain will still be in the Senate where he has a well-earned reputation for “change” and reform. If he doesn’t win the presidency, a GOP maverick would so significant to improving Washington.
- “Strategery” Why Blacks should vote for Jeb Bush and Vivian Childs
- ESPN’s Steven A. Smith Is Right: Blacks Should Vote for Republicans Occasionally
- USDA Affordable Homes: New House vs. Retrofit Rehab
- What The South Should Do For Hillary Clinton NOW
- Don’t Flirt with Bernie Sanders/ Life on $7.50 hour—You Are In My System
- 74,055 hits
Tagsabortion africa African Americans agriculture albany augusta austin scott Bible Bill Clinton Black college Blacks blue dogs Chambliss Clinton CNN colin powell college Congress Conservatives crime David Perdue democrats education faith family football Fox News Georgia GOP healthcare Herman Cain hillary Hillary Clinton hip hop Huntsman Isakson Jack Kingston jeb bush Jim Marshall jobs Jon Huntsman Macon marriage mccain Michael Steele Michelle Nunn Michelle Obama military Mitt Romney mlk moderates msnbc music newt Newt Gingrich Nunn Obama oil palin politics rap republicans sanford bishop saxby Scarborough senate south student loans teachers tea party Tiger Woods troops usda veterans youth