I could be out of line for writing this but remember all of the leaders in your prayers. And remember that Senator McCain will still be in the Senate where he has a well-earned reputation for “change” and reform. If he doesn’t win the presidency, a GOP maverick would so significant to improving Washington.
- Leaving Black Votes on the Table: What Jack Kingston should have learned from Thad Cochran
- Dr. Martin Luther King and Me: Immigration and America’s debt to Blacks
- Julian Bond: Cultivating White Democrats
- Boondocks: Rejected Stone and Genetically Engineered Folks
- Questions before the Georgia Senate Runoff
- 63,757 hits
Tagsabortion africa African Americans agriculture albany augusta austin scott bailout Bible Bill Clinton Black college Blacks blue dogs Bush cbc Chambliss CNN colin powell college Congress Conservatives crime David Perdue democrats education faith family football Fox News Georgia GOP healthcare Herman Cain hillary Hillary Clinton hip hop Huntsman Isakson Israel Jack Kingston Jim Marshall jim martin jobs Jon Huntsman Macon marriage mccain Michael Steele Michelle Obama military Mitt Romney mlk moderates msnbc newt Newt Gingrich Obama oil palin politics rap republicans sanford bishop saxby Scarborough senate south student loans teachers tea party Tiger Woods troops usda veterans youth