I could be out of line for writing this but remember all of the leaders in your prayers. And remember that Senator McCain will still be in the Senate where he has a well-earned reputation for “change” and reform. If he doesn’t win the presidency, a GOP maverick would so significant to improving Washington.
- Marketable Skills: UDSA’s Quinton Robinson promotes STEM learning in rural Georgia….welder Keith McCants challenges Donald Trump on building America
- New UDSA houses for working families
- The Establishment: Power, Control and Money/”Came for”
- Fair Questions: Are you cool with Obama? Voted for Rep. Bishop? Ride with Senator Isakson? Down with Speaker Boehner? Deal with Governor Deal?
- Two Albanys, Two Sylvesters, Two Bulldog Nations/ Lynyrd Skynyrd’s “Coming Home”
- 73,094 hits
Tagsabortion africa African Americans agriculture albany augusta austin scott bailout Bible Bill Clinton Black college Blacks blue dogs Chambliss Clinton CNN colin powell college Congress Conservatives crime David Perdue democrats education faith family football Fox News Georgia GOP healthcare Herman Cain hillary Hillary Clinton hip hop Huntsman Isakson Jack Kingston Jim Marshall jobs Jon Huntsman Macon marriage mccain Michael Steele Michelle Nunn Michelle Obama military Mitt Romney mlk moderates msnbc music newt Newt Gingrich Nunn Obama oil palin politics rap republicans sanford bishop saxby Scarborough senate south student loans teachers tea party Tiger Woods troops usda veterans youth